Congratulations, and welcome to the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University! We look forward to seeing you on campus soon. You’ve made a great choice for your academic career and we are excited to help you transition to ASU. Please begin working with your academic advisor via email or phone to register for classes. Before you can start the registration process, ASU needs the following materials:
- Submit Your MMR Immunization Records. These records must be received prior to registering for classes. More information and the required forms can be found online.
- Complete the Math Placement Test. All entering students must complete the math placement test prior to registering for your first math course at ASU.
Once you have submitted your immunization records and taken the math placement test, please email your academic advisor with responses to the following questions:
- Have you completed any college level credits? If yes, which topics?
- Have you submitted your most recent TOEFL score?
- While attending ASU, do you expect to have a job in your first semester? If yes, how many hours per week do you plan to work?
This information will help you and your advisor determine in which courses you should enroll. While completing the requirements above, you may review your Major Map online at any time. Your Major Map outlines all of the courses required to complete your degree program at ASU. Please check My ASU and your ASU email account regularly for important information and updates.
New undergraduate and graduate international students are required to attend an International Student Orientation program. During the program, students from around the globe gather to learn important information about the university and how to prepare for a successful academic year.
Check out ASU’s International Student Guide for more information.