The STEM Record of Achievement offered by the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering allows high school students a risk-free chance to test the college freshman-level courses offered at ASU in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Earn academic credit. Use your credit at ASU or another university.
- Taught by ASU faculty. All online courses are taught by the same on-campus faculty.
- No risk. Students only pay for a course if they successfully pass with a “C” grade or higher.
How it Works
- Sign up at hs.ea.asu.edu.
- Select your courses.
- Select “Pursue Credit” to take the course for academic credit ($25 fee).
- Complete the course with a “C” or better and pay the course cost if you would like to receive academic credit ($400). If you do not pass the course, no payment is collected.
- Receive an official transcript with your academic credit, which can be applied towards a degree at ASU or another university.
- MAT 265: Calculus for Engineers I: Calculus with Analytic Geometry for Science and Engineering
Learn the techniques for solving optimization problems and applications for engineering problems.
- CHM114: General Chemistry for Engineers
Learn how atoms and molecules act and interact to make the modern materials that underpin technology and solve engineering challenges.
- FSE100: Introduction to Engineering: Imagine. Design. Engineer!
Discover how to become a true engineer by exploring the engineering design processes in a hands-on learning environment.
- CSE110: Programming for Everyone: Introduction to Programming
Knowing how to program, understand and control the machines that surround us, is a critical skill in our modern world.
These courses also qualify toward earning a master’s degree in engineering in the time it takes most students to earn an undergraduate degree. Learn more at 3+1 Program.